Ticket Office interns are expected to be self-starters, who possesses drive, passion for excellence and enthusiasm for customer service. This organized individual will work a minimum of 35-40 hours per week in a professional NFL team environment, with a focus on customer service, ticket operations and ticket sales. Client care, attention to detail, a passion for sports and a commitment to our fans is imperative, while contributing positively to a collaborative and fun office culture. It is our hope that the knowledge gained from this internship provides great value and experience towards future career endeavors in the sports industry, either with the Ravens or elsewhere.
TIME FRAME: 1-2 Summer Interns (May 2024 – August 2024)
EXPECTED HOURS: Each Intern will typically work a minimum of 35-40 hours per week during normal business hours. Hours can increase based on availability, volume of work needed to complete assignments, event schedules and how well the Intern has performed the duties assigned. Interns should be prepared to work both in the office and potentially from home as required with the same level of effort.
DUTIES: Internship duties may change based on the needs to complete particular assignments, but each Intern candidate should be prepared to perform the following:
- Phone Coverage – Answering 50-100 incoming telephone calls per day, primarily from current and potential customers related to all facets of stadium events. Customer interactions are expected to be handled in a knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and professional manner. Call volume can vary based on stadium event volume and deadlines.
- Customer Service – Interacting with customers as outlined by the Ravens organizational mission, common purpose and quality standards. Provide service via phone, email, web chat, and in-person with a focus on problem-solving
- Phone Solicitation – Making up to 50 outbound calls per day to current and potential customers, both in a sales, retention and service capacity.
- Distribution of Ticket-Related Promotional Materials – Distribution of invoices, tickets, ticket offers, etc. as needed, both digitally and by mail.
- PSL Owner Rewards Program Support – assisting with execution of the PSL Owner Rewards Program including prize distribution, facility tours, gameday executions and events.
- Gameday Support – assistance with operation of box office, club level or other service elements for events.
- Order & Payment Processing – Efficient processing of ticket-related orders for speed and accuracy.
- Ticket, Pass & Related Information Distribution – Accurate distribution of season, event, and single game tickets, related passes or applicable information, both digitally and by mail.
- Account Maintenance – Keeping account data up to date and accurate using the SeatGeek Unify system and Salesforce CRM.
- General Assistance – Assistance with varying projects as requested in support of other teammates.
- Event Assistance – Assistance with any stadium events (i.e. games, concerts, and other special events hosted at M&T Bank Stadium) as needed.
- Filing – Maintaining files on all current customers and processing records in a timely fashion. Proper filing is vitally important when investigating issues related to accounts.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, establish a rapport and build strong connections with both customers and teammates.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends as well as games and events as necessary
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required
- Contribute positively to a fun, collaborative and fast-paced office.
- Perform duties as outlined by the Ravens Organizational Mission, Common Purpose and Quality Standards provided upon your acceptance to the program.
- Project a professional image in all interactions with customers and fellow Ravens employees.
- Arrive on time and perform your duties within your scheduled hours.
- Contribute to winning and have fun!
COMPENSATION: Hourly rate with limited bonus opportunities
ATTIRE: Business casual unless otherwise directed.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the online application
- Complete the additional screening questions on the application
ALL OF THESE STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. ANY APPLICATIONS MISSING ANY OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE AND WILL, THEREFORE, NOT BE REVIEWED.
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit us232.dayforcehcm.com.