Kansas Speedway, which opened in 2001, is located in the heart of the Midwest in Kansas City, Kansas. With easy access to major highways, along with the Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, restaurants, shopping and other entertainment, Kansas Speedway has easily become a destination for fans. The track hosts two NASCAR Cup Series races, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR Gander RV and Outdoors Truck Series and the ARCA Menards Series. In addition to two race weekends, Kansas Speedway hosts over 200 event days each year.
- Involved with the day-to-day operations of the ticket office service staff, including sales, renewals, and managing the KSC generic email inboxes.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all Kansas Speedway guests.
- Work closely with Sales Center and Sales Academy on a daily basis.
- Keep informed of new products and services. Seek ways to improve overall guest experience and increase retention.
- Train and empower staff on how to adequately address problems and when necessary work directly with customers to resolve escalated issues.
- Provide assistance for Daily Tours sales and operations.
- Directly manage and book group tours and private tours for KSC Tours.
- Work closely with other KSC departments including marketing, guest services, event ops, etc.
- This position will work weekends throughout the year, during event and non-event time.
- Other specific duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience in the Sports and Entertainment Industry.
- Prior ticketing experience with a focus on customer service in the sports industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-pace environment with extended hours during events.
- Positive, high-energy individual that leads through motivation and encouragement.
- Tickets.com / ProVenue software experience a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.