At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Corporate Recruiter.
This person will manage the recruiting process from requisition opening to onboarding.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Meets with hiring managers to assess staffing needs and develop recruiting strategy.
- Initiates and manages job postings and sourcing strategies.
- Discusses corporate Diversity initiatives and reviews strategies for impact.
- Reviews and shares qualified candidates with the hiring managers.
- Conducts prescreens and interviews for position.
- Prepares and negotiates offers with selected candidates.
- Completes pre-hire screenings and ensures that new hire paperwork is completed.
- Attends career fairs and networking events to promote the employment brand.
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years’ recruiting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Workday is highly preferred.
- Exceptional team and people skills.
- Superior follow-through with a high-level of accountability.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Positive attitude and self-motivation.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.