At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Pay Services Specialist based in our Daytona Beach, Florida office.
This position will prepare and process payroll. Perform clerical/admin tasks for Pay Services department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process payroll for multiple companies. This may include collection of time data, performing necessary pay calculations in Excel, importing and validation of time data, batch reconciliation and other related tasks.
- Data entry/validation of employee master file and tax data for multiple companies.
- Scans payroll data for multiple companies.
- Assist in the distribution of pay checks as needed.
- Processes garnishments as assigned.
- Employment verifications.
- Report preparation and monthly billings.
- Prepares ACH payments and/or calls in bank validations.
- Transmits payroll files to various carriers/vendors.
- Assists with ADP billing process and reconciliation.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing data.
- Interact with employees of multiple companies, assisting with all payroll related questions and concerns.
- Handle clerical work for the Pay Services department, and other miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Travel is not forecasted for this role.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2- years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPP or FPC certification is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Proficient on all company provided hardware and software. Experience with Workday, ADP, Ceridian, Kronos, E Time, or other Time Keeping Systems/HRIS preferred.
- Attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure, confidential, people skills.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.