About the Role
The Chicago Bears are looking for a full-time Partnership Activation Assistant who will support the activation and fulfillment of Chicago Bears’ corporate partnerships. Main focuses will be project management support, account execution and service, and operation and execution of corporate events and promotions. The ideal candidate will have a passion for client management, superior attention to detail, and a solution first attitude. This position will work mainly from our downtown Chicago office but will need reliable transportation to be able to travel to Halas Hall in Lake Forest, IL and around Chicagoland for corporate partner meetings and events on a regular basis. This an hourly position.
Who We Are
The Chicago Bears strive to advance our mission of winning championships by conducting ourselves with humility, integrity, and a strong work ethic. We want you to help us achieve our goals and to be part of the one of most storied franchises in all of sport. We offer our employees professional development, competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and an environment where our talent and contributions are valued by the club and the community.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Chicago Bears organization continues to deepen its commitment to establishing an inclusive, equitable work environment that reflects the diversity within our communities and fan base. We value, respect and appreciate diversity at all levels, on and off the field, and are guided by a vision of success that includes integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion into our club’s DNA and culture.
- Project Fulfillment and Assistance
- Assistance for various Bears internal departments and projects. Collaborate with that department on activation related projects, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with key vendors throughout the entire year on initiatives related to gameday and non-gameday events and promotions.
- Sponsorship Contract Fulfillment and Assistance
- Act as main contact for a corporate partner account base and serve as support to Partnership Activation Specialists on larger investment clients
- Fulfill all contract deliverables and assets in a proactive manner while providing strong client service, support, and idea generation
- Aid in execution of in-market sweepstakes and promotions
- Analyze research findings and identify activation concepts that align with the brand, support partners’ KPI goals / marketing objectives and drive business results
- Maintain professional and timely communication with key contacts for each corporate partner
- Event Planning and Assistance
- Assist in the planning, budgeting, execution, and operation of corporate hospitality events both at Bears facilities and offsite
- Assist in the operation of all partner assets for major non-gameday Bears fan events.
- Assist with Content Specific Assets and Deliverables
- Social Media asset fulfillment, tracking, and analytics
- Planning and on-site execution of Branded Content shoots
- Help implement TV and Radio assets for Bears Programming
- Reporting & Tracking
- Responsible for the development and completion of on-going ROI and trending documentation
- Collect, analyze, and prepare proof of performance and data analytics materials for partners throughout the entire calendar year
- Track sponsorship media placement through affidavits and trafficking logs
- Inventory tracking and reporting
- Attend all home Bears games
- Assist with all sponsored in-game promotions and activations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in a sports or entertainment sponsorship activation role preferred
- Familiarity with corporate partnership strategy and activation at either a sports property, agency, or brand is preferred
- Attention to detail is crucial to achieve success in this role
- Ability to build strong external and internal relationships
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to quickly problem solve and juggle multiple competing tasks
- Fluent in MS Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings including holidays, evenings, and weekends
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.