At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Optical Scanning Station Technician.
The primary responsibility for this is to provide program operational support for the Optical Scanning Station. This includes setup, operation, support, and teardown, of the rig at NASCAR events.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Setup and teardown of the Inspection Rig at NASCAR events and R&D center
- Train and support officials that will be interfacing with the rig
- Keep rig running at a high level without issue
- Drive to push cycle times down while keeping accuracy high
- Approximate travel required: 95%, including weekends
Required skills / experience:
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior NASCAR experience is a preferred
- Valid driver’s license
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.