International Motor Sports Association, LLC
International Motor Sports Association, LLC (IMSA) was originally founded in 1969 and owns a long and rich history in sports car racing. Today, IMSA is the sanctioning body of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the premier sports car racing series in North America. IMSA also sanctions the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge and the IMSA Prototype Challenge, as well as four one-make series: Ferrari Challenge North America, Idemitsu Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires, Lamborghini Super Trofeo North America and Porsche Carrera Cup North America. IMSA – a company within the NASCAR family – is the exclusive strategic partner in North America with the Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO) which operates the 24 Hours of Le Mans as a part of the FIA World Endurance Championship. The partnership enables selected IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competitors to earn automatic entries into the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans. For more information please visit www.IMSA.com, www.twitter.com/IMSA, www.facebook.com/IMSA or www.instagram.com/imsa_racing.
IMSA seeks a talented professional for our IMSA-Manager, Digital Content role for its growing digital and marketing team based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
This person is responsible for developing a wide array of content experience for our passionate racing fans.
This role currently has 1 (one) direct report. In addition, this role will have key responsibility to expand our audience to casual sports car and racing fans through creative content. We are looking for a proven manager, digitally savvy and a self-starter. One who has a passion for telling compelling stories, understands social media etiquette and community management. The successful candidate will possess a high-powered creative mind, strong digital industry knowledge and a belief that data drives content performance. This person will also have a bias for collaboration and help evangelize digital best practices across the organization.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Works with the Head of Brand & Digital Strategy to develop a comprehensive content strategy
- Manages proactive content calendar for social media programs, ensuring all posts are on-brand and focused on increasing reach and engagement
- Identifies collaborative audiences, tagging strategy and partnership inclusion in posts
- Maintains deep understanding of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter) to include analytics
- Curates visual and audio materials on an ongoing basis and on-demand with a wide range of creative, technical and documentary assets
- Monitors industry social media for discussions taking place around IMSA as well as motorsports and sports car news, for opportunities to participate or amplify
- Engages with user generated content (UGC) – likes, shares and comments to further establish brand and fan relationships
- Works closely with Head of Brand and the Partnerships team on sponsored content
- Has an understanding of customer service via social inboxes and DMs
- Assists with social media performance analytics and statistic reporting
- Directs existing and opportunistic assets to capture behind-the-scenes and race content
- Work with videographers, photographers and other production vendors to develop all branded video/photo content including TV Production assets, race-by-race and in-between
- Work with NASCAR Productions on TV production storylines, shot lists and identify mutually beneficial content (social + TV)
- Sometimes assist with traffic tune-in and tv commercial assets and track their implementation
- Attend a variety of meetings to listen and understand objectives that can be enhanced or accelerated through strategic content distribution
Required skills / experience:
- An understanding of 360 management – advising leaders and coaching direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree from four (4) year college or university; and 4+ years related experience and/or training in marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Positive attitude and drive for constant improvement
- Highly organized with clear communications skills
- Ability to see and suggest opportunities to improve processes
- A love for sports cars and motor sports racing a big plus
- A curiosity to learn and grow
- Creativity and contributor mindset in developing solutions
- Enthusiasm to work on a highly collaborative growing team
- Approximately 40% travel including weekends.
- Mac / PC (optional)
- Proficient in learning new platforms and processes
- Ability to use project management software (Workzone or similar)
- Microsoft office suite
- Adobe creative suite familiarity
- Ability to communicate and monitor projects both in office and remotely via phone
IMSA – a company within the NASCAR family – is the exclusive strategic partner in North America with the Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO) which operates the 24 Hours of Le Mans as a part of the FIA World Endurance Championship. The partnership enables selected IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competitors to earn automatic entries into the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans.
IMSA features the racing involvement of manufacturers including Acura, AMG-Mercedes, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ferrari, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Lamborghini, Lexus, Mazda, McLaren and Porsche.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.