At M&T Bank Stadium, it is our goal to offer the best level of guest service to all that enter our stadium and give them a one of a kind experience that they cannot receive anywhere else. The Guest Service Ambassador role is ideal for an individual with a friendly, outgoing personality who will focus on bringing excitement and happiness to all of our guests on gamedays or other sponsored Ravens events.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a welcoming environment and seek out special Ravens moments for all guests attending events at M&T Bank Stadium.
- Assist stadium partners when needed or as applicable; service recovery.
- Respond to guest inquiries, suggestions and complaints during an event (i.e. ticketing issues).
- Be available to help guests with directions, event information, and stadium information. Ability to retain an extensive knowledge of M&T Bank Stadium and the surrounding parking lots and tailgate areas.
- Assist with our Designated Driver program, First Game Certificate distribution and any other guest offerings at event.
- Monitor guests for Fan Code of Conduct compliance.
- Monitor our ADA seating locations – making sure correct fans are in seats and assist guests as needed
- Assist with wheelchair transports to and from seats.
- Assist guests with mobile ordering.
- Natural ability to communicate comfortably and professionally with others.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Maintain a calm, professional attitude when working with patrons, regardless of the situation.
- Proactive willingness to address all issues presented.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks when necessary.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time, including walking (including climbing stairs) throughout the stadium or at event.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to use mobile communicator.
- Ability to work in variable temperatures, including extremely hot and cold weather.
- Interest in football, the Baltimore Ravens and the National Football League.
- Have Fun!
- MUST BE available all Ravens Home Games and 3 Special Events: 10 games per season (possibility of up to 2 additional playoff games), flexible with schedule including: days, nights weekends and holidays. -No More than 3 absences
- Please Note: Assistance at additional events may be required.
- Training dates that will be taking place prior to season starting and mid-season
Required Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Any experience in a customer service role
To be considered for this position, applicant must complete the online application, answer the screening questions, and submit a resume. Any applications that are missing the required information will not be considered.
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit us231.dayforcehcm.com.