The Baltimore Ravens are hiring a highly motivated full time (Training Camp Internship) groundskeeper to assist with the day-to-day maintenance with the fields and grounds at the Under Armour Performance Center, the training facility for the Ravens and to assist, when needed at the Ravens home field at M&T Bank Stadium.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the mowing, irrigation use and repair, fertilizing, painting, tarping, artificial turf maintenance, and shop/equipment maintenance at the Under Armour Performance Center/M&T Bank Stadium.
- Assist in the implementation of aerification, topdressing, overseeding, sodding, and the use of field covers at the Under Armour Performance Center/M&T Bank Stadium.
- Assist in the maintenance of the fields and landscape at the Under Armour Performance Center
- Assist in day-to-day NFL football practice operations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Education related to turf grass management.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., work on feet for an extended period of time, and work in any kind of climate.
- Must be willing to work 40+ hours per week including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Self-motivated, hardworking individual who has a passion for the profession as well as football.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond the tasks assigned.
- Ability to operate heavy machinery including mowers, tractors, forklifts, and skid steers.
- Must have the ability to interact well with others including other employees of the organization, media, and outside vendors.