At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is in search of a multi-skilled professional to serve as a Facilities and Office Coordinator at our Concord, North Carolina office.
This position will work collaboratively with the Facilities Manager, focusing on the daily operations and maintenance tasks critical to NASCAR Productions. As a multi-skilled coordinator, you’ll take on various roles—ranging from facility maintenance and management to office coordination and occasional housekeeping duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct preventive and basic maintenance across the facility, identifying and solving issues proactively.
- Perform monthly mechanical systems inspections such as fire safety checks, HVAC assessments, etc.
- Ensure the building exterior and adjacent areas are in excellent condition.
- Perform office procedures; basic office systems, checking conference rooms and breakrooms for tidiness, etc.
- Provide “backup” for various department functions during employee absences.
- Assist as needed with mail/package delivery and beverage services.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with ongoing and special projects.
- During execution of normal job duties, maintain awareness of facility (leaks, lights, damage, safety concerns, etc.); communicate issues with Facilities Manager and assist with resolutions as needed.
- Make sure exterior of building is presentable, (trash picked up, sidewalks clear of leaves, etc.); check all sidewalks and executive parking areas in inclement weather.
- Coordinate, support, set-up and assist with meetings, events, company functions, in-studio production shoots, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Attentive to detail.
- Willingness to learn or enhance new skill sets.
- Commercial building maintenance/experience a plus.
- Willingness to continually learn and adapt to new challenges in facilities management and office administration.
- Proficient in multi-tasking across different domains, especially facility management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to interact professionally with employees and guests at every level of the organization, from entry level to senior executives.
- Organized, resourceful and able to handle multiple tasks at one time in an often fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to occasionally work overtime hours and outside of normal business hours (evening and weekends).
- Mechanical aptitude and proficiency with tools and techniques.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.