At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Designer based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
This person is responsible for supporting marketing and other internal business units by working directly with the Creative Services, Brand Marketing, and other departments across the organization to conceptualize, design and optimize creative assets and deliverables suited to the needs of these stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the creative process including but not limited to layout, illustration, animation, photography, typography, production, etc.
- Design and layout a variety of creative materials (print and digital), translating creative requests and applying branding strategies and graphic design best practices.
- Manage and lead multiple projects according to established priorities and deadlines.
- Prepare files for digital and print production.
- Ensure that the look and feel of each deliverable aligns with brand standards, best practices while also working to be strategic, relevant and visually appealing.
- Collaborate with Creative Services leadership, Brand Marketing and other internal teams to execute creative deliverables.
- Travel: less than 5%
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and three years related design, advertising production, and/or communications experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience designing for social media is required.
- Proficient on company provided hardware and software.
- Intimate knowledge and experience working with Macintosh platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Workfront (or other trafficking software) and Acrobat Professional.
- Cross platform knowledge between Mac and PC, including a strong command of Microsoft office applications.
- Possess an open mind.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal constituencies.
- Basic copy writing skills.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.