International Motor Sports Association, LLC
International Motor Sports Association, LLC (IMSA) was originally founded in 1969 and owns a long and rich history in sports car racing. Today, IMSA is the sanctioning body of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the premier sports car racing series in North America. IMSA also sanctions the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge and the IMSA Prototype Challenge, as well as four one-make series: Ferrari Challenge North America, Idemitsu Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires, Lamborghini Super Trofeo North America and Porsche Carrera Cup North America. IMSA – a company within the NASCAR family – is the exclusive strategic partner in North America with the Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO) which operates the 24 Hours of Le Mans as a part of the FIA World Endurance Championship. The partnership enables selected IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competitors to earn automatic entries into the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans. For more information please visit www.IMSA.com, www.twitter.com/IMSA, www.facebook.com/IMSA or www.instagram.com/imsa_racing.
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Coordinator, Single Make Platforms based in our Dayton Beach, Florida office.
This person is responsible for reporting directly to the Director of Single Make Platforms and assist in coordinating the overall Management of IMSA’s Single Make Series – Porsche Carrera Cup North America, Lamborghini Super Trofeo, Mustang Challenge, Ferrari Challenge & MX5 Cup
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with IMSA Departments such as, Membership, Logistics, Competition, Technical, and Marketing regarding pre-event planning and Event logistics for each event.
- Pre-event compilation/creation and administration of appropriate materials for distribution. These materials may include information related to Pre-Event Presentations, Safety Inspections, Pit Lane Assignments, Logistics,. Schedule Reviews.
- Assist in Series Management activities related to Single Make Race Events which may be hosted as part of IWSC, IMPC or VPRC Race Event weekends or as IMSA stand-alone events.
- Assist in gathering and curating information related to all IMSA Single Make Series.
- Execute structured team outreach on specific request or related needs as directed by Series Management team.
- Approximate travel 30%, including +/-15 weekends.
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from IMSA’s stakeholders and fans.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Proficient in Company hardware and software as well as Microsoft Office suite of software and applications. Photoshop is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.