The Client Services Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Client Services and will work within the Corporate Sales Department. The Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships and the execution of the contractual benefits for the corporate partners, which could range from 20-30 accounts. The Manager will be the internal and external liaison for those accounts. The Manager will also be responsible for an inventory management area (for example: stadium signage, fan development event or hospitality) in addition to their accounts for the Corporate Sales department and assist in other fulfillment areas as needed and determined by Client Services. The candidate must have outstanding relationship and organizational skills and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. A high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Services Manager
- Provide flawless client service for approximately 20-30 partner clients including the execution of contractual deliverables, relationship building, providing weekly and monthly program progress reports, suggesting value added enhancements to sponsors
- Audit client assets and execute on a timely and effective basis
- Responsible for communicating particulars of all partnership benefits including deadlines, approval processes, specifications and other relevant logistics to staff and clients
- Oversee Client Services Coordinator by having oversight of their business portfolio and assist with their professional development
- Work with internal and external parties to execute partnership benefits and protect partner exclusivities
- Handle and create proof of performance documents for each partner
- Grows key strategic marketing partner relations to enhance branding, meet partner objectives and increase revenue
- Support the renewal process for each partner contract and identifies/pursues additional revenue opportunities
- Manage available and sold corporate partnership inventory in select areas and work with internal departments and external vendors for each element to ensure accurate execution
- Assist sales teams with revenue generating opportunities in the form of ideas, leads, etc.
- Available to work nights and weekends as needed
Required Education and/or Experience:
- College Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Sports Management)
- Minimum of 5+ years of full-time experience with corporate partnership relationships, client management and activation or experiential marketing.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Ability to interact with persons at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Understand sales and negotiations and have the skills to discuss assets and values with clients
- Impeccable organizational skills with keen attention to details and nuances
- Must have a customer service focus with a spirit and emphasis on partnership development
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while working with many categories of clients
- Prior sales and team experience a plus
- Team player with passion for sports who takes work seriously but also likes to have fun
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit us63.dayforcehcm.com.