This internship is a full-time internship from date of hire through the end of the 2023 football season (approximately February 1, 2024). The Client Services Intern will report to the Sr. Client Services Coordinator and work within the Corporate Sales Department. The Intern will work with Client Services team and assist in day-to-day activities where needed in order to service and execute the contractual details for corporate partners. The candidate must have outstanding relationship and organizational skills and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. A high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and event planning is required.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Client Services team to assist in the management and execution of partner contractual benefits.
- Manage several accounts throughout the 2023 NFL season.
- Assist the Account Executives and Client Services team on gameday with hospitality, projects, promotions, and send out communications to the Corporate Sales department with gameday logistics.
- Assist Client Services team with the creation and development of monthly, mid-season and end of season proof of performance documents for each partner. This includes managing season-long projects including the gameday photo list and taking screenshots of digital ads for the reports.
- Assist the Client Services and Suites team with special events at the Under Armour Performance Center and at M&T Bank Stadium including but not limited to: punt/pass/kick events, tours, meetings and other corporate events. Manage guest lists, name tags, vendor set-up and other event needs.
- Represent the team at partner events such as rallies and commercial shoots.
- Prepare and handle mailings and mail merges for sponsor gifts, hospitality and event passes.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- College Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Sports Management or related area) with a graduation date of spring 2023 or earlier.
- Experience with customer service and/or working with a sports team or agency.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- The Intern will be expected to work full-time Monday through Friday (a minimum of 40 hours) by June of 2023 with evenings/weekends as needed for Ravens, client-related and/or external events and all Ravens home games.
- The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, out-going and a self-motivated individual who is eager to assist with all duties related to daily correspondence and general office administration.
- Must be a problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Ability to interact with persons at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Impeccable organizational skills with keen attention to details and nuances
- Must have a customer service focus.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written.
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Team player with passion for sports who takes work seriously but also likes to have fun.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have the ability to lift things weighing up to 50lbs.
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.