At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Accounts Payable Administrator based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
The ideal candidate for Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for all aspects relating to the administration of the accounts payable function.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process invoices by date stamping, scanning into Imaging System, coding, Accounts Payable System data entry, verifying approvals, and mailing in-house checks
- Process special check request forms and Ad Hoc Payments
- Audit expense reports
- Monitor documents in Progress in Workday
- Monitor Outlook inbox for supplier and employee emails
- Daily monitor invoice silos in OCR system, follow up to gather missing supporting documentation
- Research outstanding balances and reconcile vendor statements
- Field phone calls from employees and suppliers regarding invoices and miscellaneous issues
- Process accounting adjustments and/or reclassification entries
- Assist in special projects and audits
- Assist with the end of year 1099 process
Required skills / experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus a minimum 2-3 years of high-volume related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient skills on all company provided hardware and software
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- This position will require overtime work as needed to meet the objectives of the position and department
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.