At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Account Executive, Media in Charlotte, NC.
The Account Executive, Media role is responsible for day-to-day coordination and execution of the company’s ongoing paid media campaigns. The Account Executive plays a key role on the Media team, working across the company in support of the company’s multi-channel marketing plans.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute and optimize high-performing digital, social, and search campaigns for NASCAR awareness and attendance business objectives; primary platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Google, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok
- Work alongside Brand Marketing team to strategize compelling paid campaigns in partnership with external media agency partners and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for social and digital matrix creation, including but not limited to social post copy and search term creation
- Partner with the Data Strategy team to implement pixels and procure tracking links for paid media campaigns
- Continually measure and optimize campaign performance to achieve goals, including CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Stay up to date on current media trends; identify potential new channels, partners and strategies to increase growth
- Track, identify and share performance and data insights, including internal and industry media performance benchmarks
- Utilize analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Effectively engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with Brand team on creative asset delivery
- Budget management
- Travel: 5% including some weekends
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four (4) year college or university, preferably specializing in marketing or advertising and three (3) years’ experience in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in all company provided software. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency in digital ad platforms including Twitter, Facebook/Instagram and Snapchat, Tiktok Google/YouTube.
- Exceptional team and interpersonal skills
- Superior follow-through with a high-level of accountability for assigned tasks
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and passion for marketing and sports.
- Ability to help organize, draft and deliver presentations to department leadership and industry partners
- Competency in ads platforms for Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok and Google/YouTube including search
- Experience and proficiency in consumer marketing on social media platforms
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.