At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Coordinator, Digital Analytics based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
This person is responsible for the creation/maintenance of ad-hoc digital reporting; works in tandem with the larger Data Strategy team to provide insight and application for data collected on NASCAR websites, ticketing platforms, and mobile applications.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Carry out the daily responsibilities of maintaining an enterprise-level analytics solution
- Identification and creation of audience segments based on business requirements
- Work alongside NASCAR developers to ensure that site data collection is accurate
- Ownership of web analytics dashboards and scheduled reporting
- Manage and execute daily Adobe Target website testing and subsequent reporting and analysis
- Function as Project Manager as assigned for newly onboarded digital analytics products and platforms
- Maintain JIRA board for NASCAR Data Strategy requests
- create monthly status reports of tickets created, tickets completed, hours logged, etc.
- Support other Data Strategy team members in providing cohesive reporting on audience segmentation with an emphasis on website and mobile application behavior
- Fulfill ad-hoc data requests in support of business stakeholders
- maintain campaign tracking code procedure and make recommendations to provide maximum efficiency in this process
- Create and deliver consumer lists and reports from the industry-wide database as requested
- Fulfill and deliver all reporting requests for the Platform stakeholders to ensure accurate fulfillment of marketing campaigns and tracking
- Create, maintain and support tools and processes for the Data Strategy team with an emphasis on platform stability, maximum delivery, cost efficiency and business communication
- Support the cross-functional business teams, including Marketing, Sales, Partnership Marketing, Digital Marketing, Analytics & Insights, in determining meaningful and relevant queries of the Database
- Providing use cases for the data and scope all new feature requests in support of all software integrations
- Document and inventory all inbound systems currently in use and maintain the documentation
- Resolve all reporting issues quickly and accurately while also updating processes
- Assist in creating and executing a day-to-day operations plan for the overall workflow of the division
- Travel: 5%
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and a minimum of three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Proficient on all Company provided hardware and software. Experience in mobile technologies.
- Emphasis on Data collection and segmentation technologies including Tableau, SQL, SAP, Adobe and other common data software (data visualization, data mining and modeling).
- Experience with various digital reporting and audience segmentation platforms, including but not limited to Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Analytics, Tableau, and Snowflake or other relational databases.
- Business-minded strategic thinker
- Aptitude for leading cross-functional in a complex environment
- Acumen in providing high-level digital counsel to senior management
- Ability to make decisions and move to action with a hands-on approach.