At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Track Side Events Lead.
The Track Side Events Lead is responsible for executing the delivery of the ultimate guest services experience to our customers at venues across the United States. The Lead is responsible for sales and technical support to our trackside customers and collaborates with an on-site team doing the same. Duties may include operation of a dually pick-up truck with trailer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee Racing Electronics on-location location vending set up, opening, operation and closing
- Ensure proper procedures and policies are followed before, during and after event by themselves and the on-site team (comprised of part-time temporary employees)
- Sales: includes interacting with customers, making recommendations for product sales, and promoting merchandise based on customer needs
- Provide technical support for track sales and rental radio/equipment
- Utilize discretion to identify and elevate issues (technical or otherwise) to appropriate members of Racing Electronics team, as needed
- Engage with fans/customers; answer questions and address any customer concerns regarding products, radio programming, etc.
- Trouble shoot equipment issues; use expertise to diagnosis and correct issues with the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers, including sales, equipment distribution, and returns
- Duties may include operation of a dually pick-up truck with trailer (does not require a CDL)
- Travel: 100% including weekends
Required skills / experience:
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Class A Commercial Driver License preferred, but not required
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Strong customer services skills
- Able to work extended shifts based on event schedule (including delays)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel crawl or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and frequently lift up to 50 pounds Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vison, depth vision and ability to adjust focus
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.