At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Manager, Partnership Marketing, NASCAR Roots based in our Charlotte, North Carolina or Daytona, Florida office.
This person plays a vital role in the creation of new revenue for ARCA, NASCAR Modifieds, and NASCAR Home Tracks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead weekly touchpoints with ARCA, NASCAR Modifieds, and NASCAR Home Tracks regarding prospecting, sales updates, and strategy.
- Identify and research potential marketing partners; Contact decision makers within each organization through cold-calling and networking within assigned categories.
- Identify and recommend sponsorship elements for sales opportunities. Collaborate with stakeholders to vet concepts, navigate program logistics and identify costs/budgets for sales opportunities. Ideate and conceptualize new and customized programs for partner campaigns
- Prepare presentations that highlight NASCAR Roots assets. Present to prospective partners during meetings, in person, video conference, or by telephone.
- Negotiate and finalize sponsorship agreements that maximize revenue. Work with internal departments and Roots properties, and other related business units on delivery of assets, future partnership expansion, renewal and retention. Work with NASCAR legal through the entire contract process.
- Work closely with Roots Properties on timelines and project implementation. Provide oversight on delivery/execution and reporting. Lead kick-off calls with internal teams that will be responsible for fulfilling sponsorship.
- Oversee partnerships to ensure communications and deliverables are met once a program has been sold; attend regular meetings to discuss the status of partnerships.
- Develop recap presentations that demonstrate performance and a Return on Investment where applicable. Develop and present a renewal strategy to client near the end of each term.
- Works to facilitate advertising campaigns from start to finish, including ideation, media plan direction, contracts, and program management.
- Interfaces with Roots Stakeholders, NASCAR Contingency, Partnership Sales, Partnership Marketing, MRN, and NDM to develop integrated partnerships for all NASCAR inventory below the NASCAR National Series (NCTS, NXS, NCS)
- Approximate Travel 25%
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelors degree from a College or University preferred and 3- 5 years’ sales development/marketing services experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Grassroots motorsports/minor league sports background highly preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
- of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Proficient on company provided hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.