At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Manager, Email Marketing based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office and or Daytona Beach, Florida office.
The Manager, Email Marketing’s is responsible for email and SMS marketing management (including audience segmentation, planning, execution, reporting and optimizing). They also work across the industry in support of key initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to manage and understand email and SMS needs and ensure all campaigns align with overarching multi-channel campaigns
- Manage campaign setup, QA, tracking, execution, testing, delivery and analysis of all email and SMS campaigns including but not limited to ticketing campaigns, weekly newsletters, partner promotions and tune-in campaigns.
- Collaborate on email journey creation and automation strategy
- Manage email and SMS calendar and creative schedules to ensure on time execution
- Collaborate with Data Strategy on audience and segmentation recommendations
- Manage documentation of email testing and internal key learnings and best practice
- Maintain benchmark and analytics reporting across initiatives
- Stay up to date on email and SMS best practice, trends and changing technologies
- Develop weekly reports, ad-hoc data requests as well as monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews
- Travel: 5% including weekends
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from four (4) year college or university required plus a minimum five (5) years of current email marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, areas, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to digest research, traffic data, and behavioral data and determine the course of action accordingly. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficient on all Company provided hardware and software with experience in mobile technologies. Experience with CRM for larger advertisers, brands or organizations is a plus.
- Experience with database management, template generation, and email deployment with larger ESPs.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.