At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Manager, Diversity & Inclusion based in Charlotte, NC.
The Manager, Diversity & Inclusion is responsible for the development and execution of diversity & inclusion initiatives, including the seamless integration with internal partners and external stakeholders in support of business priorities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute diversity & inclusion strategy and programming as it aligns with department and company goals.
- Manage relationships and engagement with other business units to encourage success of diversity & inclusion programming and goals.
- Manage relationships and engagement with external partners to maximize integration and impact.
- Oversee employee resource group (ERG) offerings, including managing budget, engagement, and executive communications.
- Develop sustainability and growth plan for ERG offerings and provide opportunity for industry engagement.
- Provide supervision for internship program while collaborating across business units for overall organization recruitment, retention and employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Work closely with Human Resources team to manage tracking of organization hiring, retention and best inclusion practices.
- Develop and present strategy, learnings and program presentations to key stakeholders ensuring industry integration and activation.
- Provide insight into program integration with broader department, organization and industry happenings and goals.
- Remain up to date on best practices across the industry and manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders to encourage collaboration.
- Travel: 30%, including weekends
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and five (5) years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient on company provided hardware and software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.