General Description: Working under the direction of the Director, Brand Strategy and Advertising, the Manager, Advertising & Media will be responsible for assisting in the development of all advertising plans for the organization while taking a lead role on its implementation and optimization. The Manager will work with the Director and media partners on planning, budget allocation, asset trafficking, targeting, campaign optimization and reporting. In addition, the Advertising Manager will work closely with Ravens media partners on their promotional activations at Ravens events and will help coordinate television, radio, and other media interviews to support team initiatives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director, Brand Strategy and Advertising in the development of advertising plans for all Ravens initiatives, including brand campaigns, ticket sales and event promotion
- Work with Ravens Business Intelligence team and media partners to identify key targets and subsequently determine appropriate placements to reach them
- Establish and sustain professional relationships with local media sales and service representatives
- Work with media agency to supplement media plan in order to reach additional audiences
- Work closely with analytics and ticketing team to track performance of campaigns, specifically across digital platforms, and subsequently optimize those plans based on the results. Digital media to include programmatic display, paid social, SEM/SEO, programmatic audio and online video platforms
- Traffic all advertising assets for implementation
- Utilize self-service advertising platforms – such as Facebook and Spotify – to manage campaigns on those channels
- Work collaboratively with Ravens media, digital, social media and content teams on campaign implementation across owned & operated channels
- Monitor budget usage in coordination with the Director, Brand Strategy and Advertising
- Create end-of-year recaps in tandem with the graphic design team to showcase campaign results
- Work closely with Media rightsholders on planning promotional activation at Ravens games and events
- Build relationships with local news outlets to assist with both incoming requests and proactive outreach to coordinate interviews and appearances by Ravens personnel (including the Director, Brand Strategy & Advertising) to support Ravens programs, events and NFL season milestones
- Prepare and send promotional kits to various media partners to support key marketing initiatives
- Work within Marketing team to align influencer and content creator activations with key marketing initiatives for added exposure and fan engagement
Required Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in media planning and advertising campaign management, preferably in sports or entertainment arenas. Experience with reviewing and designing performance media plans and optimization strategies. Strong knowledge of the advertising industry, including both traditional and digital media, with experience in email marketing, social media marketing and mobile communication a plus.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills: Passion for the business of sports, customer focus, attention to detail, organization, and operational excellence. Must be able to work on and manage several tasks at one time. Ability to plan, set, and track progress towards accomplishing both personal and department goals. Must be comfortable communicating with media contacts, enjoy working in a team environment as well as be a self-starter. Must have the ability to work long hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit us63.dayforcehcm.com.