At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Contract Coordinator based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
The Contract Coordinator is responsible for administrative tasks supporting the legal team, including drafting and administration of trademark, content and technology licensing related agreements and vendor services agreements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works directly with Senior Assistant General Counsel to determine the validity of contracts and the level of priority, ensuring the timely processing and execution of all contracts.
- Heavily involved in contract process from initiation through execution.
- Serves as a liaison between Legal Department and NASCAR business units.
- Analyzes, drafts, edits, prepares, and (under attorney supervision) negotiates standard and non-standard contracts for execution.
- Audits legal files prior to closing to ensure proper documentation is included and proper procedures are followed for contract processing.
- Answers and appropriately handles inquiries regarding contract status and, as appropriate, other legal issues.
- Works directly with department leadership to review, edit and implement policies and procedures regarding contract processing.
- Prepares research and analysis on occasional basis.
- Responsible for integrating and developing technology and systems used within the Legal Department.
- Prepares reports and analysis of workflow.
- Provides support as back-up support for other legal staff and/or needed for ad-hoc projects.
- Travel requirement: Up to 10%.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or an associate of arts degree (A.A.) from a community college;
- One or two (1-2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively work with all software used by the legal department, including Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word with ability to track changes, Excel and PowerPoint), Worksite, Task Manager and SharePoint.
- Analytical, negotiation, organization, and detail-oriented.
- Time management, multi-tasking, prioritization, and accurate data entry.
To apply for this job please visit nascar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.