The Strategy & Analytics Intern will directly support all members of the Ravens Strategy & Analytics team. Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, assisting business analysts with data analysis, data visualization and reporting, data cleaning & input and supporting research and insights efforts.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean & prepare raw data for analysis and data visualization.
- Build and maintain Tableau dashboards & reports.
- Assist with and/or own daily and weekly KPI reports.
- Gather and present data for sponsorship recaps and performance.
- Build presentation decks for analysts to share with internal customers and key stakeholders.
- Update Analytics portal & recurring reports on a weekly basis.
- Attend weekly Strategy & Analytics and Ravens Media staff meetings.
- Support Ravens Media and Strategy & Analytics efforts as needed.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, statistics, or related and appropriate field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with/knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Experience with/knowledge of R/Python a plus.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills
- Strong initiative & willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented.
- Ability to think analytically and creatively.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
To be considered for this position, applicants must complete the online application, answer the screening questions, submit a resume AND cover letter. Any applications that are missing the required information will not be considered.
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit us231.dayforcehcm.com.